Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stay Home With Bronchitis If I Have Bronchitis, How Long Should I Stay Home From School?

If I have bronchitis, how long should i stay home from school? - stay home with bronchitis

I stayed in school and at home, because I had today), a bad cough, chest pain and pressure, and fever (100.4 F. I went to the doctor before and was diagnosed as bronchitis and gave us a recipe for ZPack. Today I strart antibiotic. When I got my temperature for 1 hour, which is 100.0 F, which found a high temeperture my normal body temperature, taking into account, is quite low (96.4 F). So I guess I am wondering what is your opinion, would be acceptable for me to go to school tomorrow? or should I take a day off?

2 comments:

  1. You must wait until the fever is gone and cough subsidies. Most likely, you will have a day off. You must be careful with bronchitis - you can start to feel good while you are still very sick. When an excess of it before the infection is gone, the symptoms may recur, and even worse than before, and things running also increases your chances of bronchitis morph into pneumonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I give you, I had about 2 more days.

    ReplyDelete