Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Burned My Throat With Swallowing Hot Water What Should I Do What Is It?!?! Tooth Problem? Cold?

What is it?!?! tooth problem? cold? - i burned my throat with swallowing hot water what should i do

Saturday night I started with severe pain on the right side of the jaw, such as temples, jaw, teeth and cheek (he was) in swallon the face. I have a small blister / lump in lower back of my mouth that was my wisdom teeth (not broken). My mother said that she looked like an abscess. Swallon Monday morning was no better and now the right side of my throat was raw / Bury and visible in the right neck area. I visited the dentist in the afternoon and the dentist said my gums become inflamed, because my wisdom teeth assigned to an area hard to reach the coverage / cleaning cause an infection. Later that day hurt, my nose and sinuses started and it was extremely high pressure. During the night, is on the left side of the nose to run and only ifwere easily saturated. Last night, I stayed outside and all, and I woke up at 3:30 to extreme pressure in the sinus area to bear the increase, if I lay down and slept, if I myself SA My throat is now all bright and eager, a little hard to swallow . Due to my lack of sleep my day had started well. I mg) of antibiotics (amoxicillen [sp?] 500 mg) and ibprofuen (600. Now I have this "problem" of four days. During the night is on us, but I am a terrible burning throat raw /, occasional sneezing), mild nasal problems (congestion or slight relief of the left side, but not on the cheek, jaw and teeth does not bother me (but, like I said I ibprofuen so I think that is possible, I do not feel) myself.

My question is, whether it isinflammtion through my gum infection? Has anyone tips to soothe my throat? (I have tried to warm and cold seawater gargaling drink) I have something else? A cold? (My sister had been ill, just before all of the infection) I was to be extended to these other places?

No comments:

Post a Comment