Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kind Of Vagaina Pulled Out With Broken Condom. How Likely Is It That I'm Pregnant?

Pulled out with broken condom. How likely is it that I'm pregnant? - kind of vagaina

My friend and I had sex the night before use, and more condoms and to become better, just in case. But last night when I finished and understand pensioners, the condom had broken. Fortunately he was right in his bed, but not much time to react, and jumped into my vagaina. I do not think anything when I registered, but hard to say because I'm wet, too. I have no idea how long it was broken, not because he is a little difficult to know is when. What is the chance of pregnancy with me in this situation since his retirement law, as he came.

Apparently, my cycle has much to do, then I'll add that I expected that I start my period this weekend. And I do not knowmention that ed a few days ago, started to play the sex without a condom, but after a few minutes, we continue. In fact, once saw two days ago, I think.
What are the chances? High? Under?
Thank you. I appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, rubber trade mark is not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-ejaculate sperm fertile and it is possible that you could get pregnant twice. You will not waste your time this weekend, even if you always forget the next period and to be pregnant. I would wait about 2 weeks and a pregnancy test to be sure. You could have become pregnant when an egg to fertilize it, and we do not know exactly fertilize your ovulation cycle and if an egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your period is due this weekend is almost certain that you (probably your fertile days ovulation, there are about 10 days), so that the risk of pregnancy is very low. Mom (Bailey's is bad if you think you are right before the most fertile period. It really is the least fertile time.)

    However, if the pregnancy could be a disaster, PlanB not a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete